The MX-1 Disc Publisher (Part No: MX1-1000) is ideal for organizations that need to produce anywhere from one to thousands of discs! Designed for industrial environments, the MX-1 comes with a high-speed DVD/CD recorder and the industry’s fastest, lowest cost-per-disc inkjet printer, all integrated into a robust publishing solution.
Also available is the dual-recorder MX-2 and print-only version, the PF-Pro. All three feature 100-disc input and output capacity, Microboards’ enhanced automation for reliable loading and unloading of discs, and the ease of use you’ve come to expect with award-winning Microboards products. The MX-1 comes complete with software and backed by a full one-year warranty from the industry’s best technical support team.
By utilizing the latest in HP inkjet technology, the print speed and quality of the MX Series of Disc Publishers and Printers is unequaled among disc duplicators. Separate C, M, Y, and Black ink cartridges means zero waste – and the lowest possible cost-per-disc, coming in at less than 9 cents for a typical full coverage print. One set of ink cartridges can produce over 1,000 discs. Disc designs utilizing light text-only coverage could have a cost-per-disc as low as 2 cents, and throughput at upwards of 250 discs per hour. Coupled with the 18X DVD/48X CD recording speed in a single recorder or dual recorders, the MX Series is the best solution for high-volume disc publishing.
• Integrated HP thermal inkjet technology
• 4800 dpi printing resolution
• 9 cents per disc, full-color, full-coverage
• 100-disc capacity
• High-speed 18X DVD & 48X CD recording
• Weight: 43 lbs.
• Dimensions: 9”H x 22”D x 22”W (14”H with input rods installed)
• PFP-HC-CYAN, PFP-HC-MAGENTA, PFP-HC-YELLOW, PFP-HC-BLACK
• Print heads required
• Prassi Zulu2 disc mastering software (Win 2K/XP/Vista)
• Charismac Discribe (Mac)
• SureThing label design software (Win 2K/XP/Vista)
• VideoWrite (PC and Mac) copy-protected DVD authoring software
• Mac OS 10.5, 10.6 (Intel chipset only)
• Windows XP (32-bit OS only)
Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• P4 3.0 Ghz or higher
• 512 MB RAM (MX-1)
• Two hard drives recommended (7200 RPM IDE or SATA)
• USB 2.0 (Win 2K, XP, Vista, & Mac)
• One-year warranty with full tech support