||Return to Microboards
The PF-Pro is the all-new print-only version of the high-volume MX production series. Using the same great HP inkjet technology as the MX-1 and MX-2, the PF-Pro is the ideal printing solution at getting the most for your money with an amazing 9 cents per disc.
Utilizing Microboards’ patented disc singulation technology, the PF-Pro is designed to print hundreds of discs on a weekly basis. Its 100-disc throughput capacity allows for unattended operation.
By utilizing the latest in HP inkjet technology, the print speed and quality of the MX Series of Disc Publishers and Printers is unequaled among disc duplicators. Separate C, M, Y, and Black ink cartridges means zero waste – and the lowest possible cost-per-disc, coming in at less than 9 cents for a typical full coverage print. One set of ink cartridges can produce over 1,000 discs. Disc designs utilizing light text-only coverage could have a cost-per-disc as low as 2 cents, and throughput at upwards of 250 discs per hour. Coupled with the 18X DVD/48X CD recording speed in a single recorder or dual recorders, the MX Series is the best solution for high-volume disc publishing.
The included software suite for all three products includes simple label design software. Design your label from a point-and-click application, or use popular design programs such as Photoshop® and import directly to the software. Publishers with recording ability include recording & job creation software for both Mac and PC, including support Windows 2000, XP, and Vista. Record or copy virtually any CD recordable or DVD +/- Recordable format, including Dual Layer DVDs!
• Integrated HP thermal inkjet technology
• 4800 dpi printing resolution
• 9 cents per disc, full-color, full-coverage
• 100-disc capacity
• Weight: 43 lbs.
• Dimensions: 9”H x 22”D x 22”W (14”H with input rods installed)
• PFP-HC-CYAN, PFP-HC-MAGENTA, PFP-HC-YELLOW, PFP-HC-BLACK
• Print heads required
• Prassi Zulu2 disc mastering software (Win 2K/XP/Vista/Win7)
• Charismac Discribe (Mac)
• SureThing label design software (Win 2K/XP/Vista/Win7)
• Mac OS 10.5.X,
• Mac OS 10.6 (Intel
• Windows 2000, XP (32-bit);
• Windows Vista, 7 (32, 64-bit);
• P4 3.0 GHz or higher
• 512 MB required, 1 GB recommended
• USB 2.0 (Win 2K, XP, Vista, Win7 & Mac)
• One-year warranty with full tech support